oEn - One Entire Nation.
To view our codes and other forums u need to register! NO unregistered guest will be able to see our forums. SO register. and if u arent really active i will delete u from the site. i dont want leechers.
oEn - One Entire Nation.
To view our codes and other forums u need to register! NO unregistered guest will be able to see our forums. SO register. and if u arent really active i will delete u from the site. i dont want leechers.
oEn - One Entire Nation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Gen.Diamonds Reason For Changing The Site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oEn.Gen.Diamonds
ADMIN
ADMIN
oEn.Gen.Diamonds

Psn ID General_Diamonds
CLAN Tag oEn

Gen.Diamonds Reason For Changing The Site. Empty
PostSubject: Gen.Diamonds Reason For Changing The Site.   Gen.Diamonds Reason For Changing The Site. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Well it had to happen. You all know me and if you dont let me explain. Our Previous 2 WebSites Were built By Mr.Criminal & God of Wars. At the time they were oEn Members and helped us by developing the site and its concepts. This site is a direct replica of our old beloved WebSite that was built by Mr.Criminal with help from God of Wars. So I take no credit in the GFX OR CONCEPTS. But I needed to Regain control of my site. I could never regain full control of old sites because i did not make them. But I made this Site and now have 100% control of the site. So now we can trully have our PassWords Back without confusion of leakage. This is not a knock on Mr.Criminal and God of Wars. They did what they could do. In the End I Just wanted to control my site. Nothing Personal. I Have To Protect oEn from any possible threat. I am Transfering Over All of the info except for Spam. If you had a post and no longer see it repost it and edit your post the best you can for past post that were posted in your topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oenfb

Gen.Diamonds Reason For Changing The Site.
Page 1 of 1